首页 英语金句赏析正文

道歉还在用sorry?几种比它更地道的表达方式

如果你觉得伤害了某个人,或者让他感到伤心了,你会想跟他们说抱歉。这里是一些表示歉意的表达:

道歉还在用sorry?几种比它更地道的表达方式

I’m (really/ terribly/ so) sorry for being late. It won’t happen again.我迟到了,(真的/非常/如此)抱歉。这种事不会再发生了。

Please excuse my late response.请原谅我反应慢了半拍。

I apologise for not calling earlier.很抱歉没有早一点给你打电话。

I’d like to apologise for not returning your call.我为没有给你回电话道歉。

My apologies for the delay.这件事是我给耽搁了,对不起。

Please accept my apology for the inconvenience.不便之处,请接受我的歉意。

I’m afraid I can’t help you.恐怕我帮不了你。

Excuse me for interrupting.对不起,打扰一下。

Sorry about the mess. I didn’t have time to clear it up.这里很乱,很抱歉。我没有时间去清理。

Forgive me for what I said earlier. I didn’t mean to hurt you.请原谅我刚才说的话。我不是故意伤害你的。

I shouldn’t have said that. Don’t be mad at me.我不该那么说。别生我的气。

I was wrong. Can you forgive me?我错了,你能原谅我吗?

Pardon me for being so rude.原谅我这么粗鲁。

I regret to inform you that your application has been denied. (formal)我很遗憾地通知你,你的申请被拒绝了。(正式用语)

I beg your pardon. / Pardon. / Sorry. (used, for example, when stepping on someone’s foot)我请求你的原谅。/原谅我。/对不起。(举个例子,可以在踩到某人的脚的时候使用)

(来源:沪江英语  编辑:Julie)

版权声明

本文仅代表作者观点,不代表本站立场。
本文系作者授权发表,未经许可,不得转载。

本文链接:https://www.qututu.cn/yingyujingju/8938.html

评论