求职旺季，你会想到“金三银四”“金九银十”，可是你知道吗？在这些求职旺季里，你面临的竞争也会大很多。但是在某些所谓的“淡季”却是求职成功率最高的时候。嘘！HR从来都不会告诉你，夏季求职是最聪明的选择！Photo by Sora Shimazaki from Pexels
1. Interviewers are less pressed for time. It's a slow season in many industries. Accounting firms, for example, are busy in the winter and early spring, so summer is a great time for them to build and train their staff.
2. The jobs are there. The employer is keenly aware of the number of jobs currently going unfilled due to a scarcity of skilled candidates. A recent Dice.com poll of 900 managers who hire techies says that 65% hope to add staff in the second half of the year --that is, starting in July.
Besides candidates enjoy one distinct advantage during the summer: You face less competition if other job seekers are buying into the summer-slowdown myth.
3. Contract-to-hire positions are more abundant during summer. Many organizations bring in contract employees to fill in for people on vacation, or for people who have timed longer leaves of absence like sabbaticals to coincide with summer. These temporary positions could turn into permanent jobs.
4. There are more opportunities for in-person networking. Summer is a social season. So take advantage of occasions like golf outings and neighborhood get-togethers to expand your professional network.
5. Interviews may be sped up. While summer vacation schedules can prolong the interview process, they can also expedite it. Hiring managers may decide to pack a whole series of interviews into as little as one day, to avoid the complexity of scheduling multiple meetings.
6. Summer may make a transition easier. Since the pace of work may be somewhat less hectic, job candidates may find they have a better chance of getting acquainted with prospective colleagues and bosses.